Product Liability Lawyers in Montgomery, AL
Your injuries deserve compensation
When you buy a product, you expect it to work properly. You expect the product to have been tested for safe use. If you buy a safety device, you expect it to protect you and your loved ones from harm. But sometimes defective product design or manufacturing makes a product downright dangerous and can cause catastrophic, life-changing injury, or death. You deserve full and fair compensation for damages.
Frank M. Wilson and his legal team at the law office of Frank M. Wilson, have been handling product liability cases for accident victims throughout Montgomery County, Bullock County and Macon County for more than 30 years. They can pinpoint and pursue those directly responsible for your injuries, including manufacturers, resellers and distributors.
The skill of an experienced Montgomery product liability attorney can lead to successful settlement
Our Montgomery County product liability attorneys have successfully represented clients in cases involving:
- Cars—A life-changing settlement against a major automobile manufacturer for two young children badly brain injured in an automobile collision
- Automobile seats—A child suffering brain injuries as the result of automobile seatback failure in a collision
- Motorcycles—A $1 million jury verdict for a child killed on an off-road motorcycle
- SUVs and trucks—Numerous settlements against automobile manufacturers for rollovers of SUVs or trucks
- Motor vehicle safety devices—Settlement of a claim against the manufacturer of a commercial truck for failure to install a safety device to protect in front-end collisions. The claim was the first of its kind.
- Motor vehicle parts and wiring—Settlement of a claim for the death of a long-haul trucker against a national manufacturer for an electrical fire after a collision
- Baby furniture—The wrongful death of a child in a defectively designed baby crib
- Prescription drugs—Settlement of a claim against a major drug manufacturer for failure to warn of the dangers of using an arthritis medicine
- Medical treatment equipment—Settlement for the family of a dialysis patient who died during treatment. The claim was successfully litigated against three international medical device manufacturers and a nationwide dialysis clinic chain.
- Construction materials—A $600,000 jury verdict for defective stucco material placed on a new home
- Home products—An individual badly burned while using a home welding kit
Contact Montgomery product liability attorneys
You’ll never know what factors may have contributed to an accident injury unless you seek expert help from an experienced product liability lawyer in Montgomery County. The law office of Frank M. Wilson is always available for a free, expert consultation. You can call our office toll free at 888.366.5732 or at 334.649.7106. You can also contact us online.