Tuskegee Personal Injury Law Firm
Common types of injuries
The Tuskegee injury attorneys at Frank M. Wilson understand that everyday life is difficult enough without being sidelined, disabled—or worse—because of the actions of another.
Personal injury is an area of legal practice concerned with the wrong, or injury, done to a person through the negligence or misconduct of another. When we take your case, our attorneys prove you were owed a duty of care, and that duty was breached resulting in your injury. Alabama follows a rule of pure contributory negligence. This means if you were partially at fault for your injury, you cannot recover compensation from another for your injury, or losses suffered.
Accidents happen quickly and in every realm of life. Personal injury can occur in many ways including the following:
- Car, truck, or vehicle accident
- Dangerous or defective products
- Medical malpractice, prescription, or healthcare error
- Emotional trauma
- Slander or libel
- Accidents causing injury or death
Tuskegee personal injury law firm
Our law firm understands the unpredictability of life—and death. Types of injuries that give rise to claims for compensation include:
- Complicated, serious, chronic, or disabling injury
- Wrongful death
- Spinal cord injury (SCI) or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Traumatic emotional injury caused by assault, a crime, or stalking
- Workplace injury
- Injury sustained on the premises of another party
If you or a loved one suffers a personal injury in Montgomery, Union Springs, or Tuskegee, our injury lawyers can help in the following ways:
- No-cost assessment: We offer a free, initial consultation to answer your questions and provide a knowledgeable evaluation of your claim with options for moving forward.
- Investigation: Our Tuskegee injury attorneys have 30 years experience gathering evidence, documentation, and testimony to support the financial claims of injured clients.
- Representation: We offer superb client service and aggressive, seasoned representation of your claim at the negotiating table or in court if need be. Frank M. Wilson provides personal attention and exceptional legal results to clients when they need it most.
Accidental injury of any kind is painful and can be debilitating. It costs you nothing to contact our Tuskegee personal injury lawyers and find out how we can help make a difficult turn in life a little less of a burden.
Our Tuskegee personal injury attorneys can help you today
You cannot be certain what factors caused your injury until you speak with an experienced Tuskegee injury attorney. Frank M. Wilson has 30 years experience investigating and representing clients injured through the misconduct of others. If injured, call us toll free at 888.366.5732 or 334.649.7106 or contact us online today to set up a free consultation.
Frank M. Wilson is a Tuskegee injury law firm dedicated to serving clients throughout Macon, Bullock, and Montgomery counties in Alabama.